Thursday, January 28, 2010

Well, hello 2010! And goodbye January!

My my, aren't you looking lovely today. 2010. I remember your older cousin, 2000. When she came along, man, life was a lot different! In 2000, I was a junior in high school. I had my life figured out, what I was going to do, who I was going to be. Lets just say, that's not what happened! 2010, you are a new era in my life. I am a completely different person than I was in 2000. And, much happier! Maybe though, you can slow down just a little bit... January is almost over, and I am still in shock that it's not 2006. I mean, it seems like that was just the other day. So... please slow down some. Thanks.

For the rest of you, sorry I'm a horrible writer. I have been super busy w/ school (work) that I just turned my laptop on for the first time in weeks. It's been feeling so neglected, that I had to whip her out and show her some attention. I hope 2010 has been good to you all, it has been for me! Mike got a new job offer yesterday (better company/benefits/etc) so we're pretty stoked. Now, it's time for me to go catch up on my blogs. Kind of like my mom's soaps, but better!

No comments: