Saturday, February 13, 2010

All by myself

Mike left today for a week long business trip. That means I'm a single mom for 7 days. Not only do I already miss my husband, I miss him as a father too! This is the first time either of us have been away from the baby for more than a work day. I know that this is hard on him, I can't imagine the first time I have to leave the baby for a day or longer.

I don't want to say that it's going to be harder on me, but I am a little jealous b/c he gets to have Chick-Fil-A AND Krispy Kreme. Hawaii just doesn't have that here. I do get the baby all to myself, luckily he is sleeping through the night again. I am going to be quite lonely though. No one to snuggle with, no one to help me calm Michael, no one for me to yell at. :)

I miss him already, and I just dropped him off at the airport. Please, let this week fly by. I need my partner back.

No comments: