Saturday, October 24, 2009

Things are a changing

Well, my husband starts his separation leave from the Navy in 13 days. Then, 2 months later, he's out of the Navy. Oh, man, things are a changing! He's been looking for a job now for about a month or so, but b/c his specialty is super specific, it's taking a while. If he doesn't get a job, he'll go to school and be a stay at home dad. Which, isn't going to be that bad b/c of the GI Bill. I start classes in November to finish my Bachelor's degree in computer science. Which is kind of funny b/c I know about squat on computers, but I'm only 10 classes away from my degree. Got to love the education system in America.

Baby is doing great, rolling over and talking up a storm. He LOVES bananas. He goes CRAZY for them. Not even kidding, I'm pretty sure he'd stab me for some. And apple juice. Oh man, oh man. He cries when he finishes the bottle. And his laugh. My, his laugh is enough to brighten my week. His smile is huge and contagious. He's getting so big, I don't know what to do with him anymore!

Off to take care of the baby and husband. Have a wonderful day!

No comments: