Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Holy Jeeeesus H Christ!

Where the eff has this year gone?? It seems like I just found out I was pregnant. And then felt like the pregnancy would NEVER end. And now, I have a 4 month old angel child. WTF 2009?? Where have you gone?? I cannot believe that Thanksgiving and Christmas are coming up. For Thanksgiving this year, we're probably going to have dinner with some of Mike's friends. Either that, or volunteer at a shelter & serve lunch. For Christmas, we're not going to do a tree b/c 2 years ago, when our niece was about 6 months old, she tore into our tree. Since Michael is going to be 6 months at Christmas, we're just going to hold off on the tree this year.

We're going to be those people. However, we did do Halloween. And let me tell you, Michael was freaking adorable. He got so many compliments as the cutest little monkey you've ever seen. I couldn't have been more proud. I hope everyone had a great Halloween and ate too much candy and got very sick off all the sugar!

No comments: