Thursday, October 8, 2009

Why my husband rocks.

I know, I know. Same old story, different day! I have to take time out for me, and am not that good at it. I am going to try and continue to update and post. This is my project for me. I can't let myself down!

I am on new medicine for the PPD. I just started the new stuff 2 days ago. It's what I used to take before I got pregnant, but a lot stronger now b/c of different reasons. It's making me kind of drowsy and out of it. But, it's better then being a screaming crazy person, right?

I am trying to take my time and enjoy each day with my husband and son. When my husband does something that makes me mad, I have to take a breath before I say something. I can't just automatically say what I want to. I have to, or else I will be that awful wife. I try to appreciate everything that he does for me, out of his way. He is a great husband, but sometimes I need to remind myself that he is not perfect, no matter how great and wonderful he is. He will make mistakes. He will say stuff that comes out wrong. He will do the wrong thing. But, he is amazing. He is a wonderful father. My son is lucky to have him as a father. I couldn't have asked for anything or anyone better. I have to remember how lucky I am. Because, I'm afraid that if I don't, he'll realize how crazy I am. And then, I'll be lost.

He keeps telling me that he understands. That he doesn't love me any less, or even like me any less. He is putting up with my "disorder" very well. I am really pretty lucky.

No comments: