Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Getting back in shape sucks.

This morning for PT we ran 2 miles. In formation. And by we, I mean everyone but me. The run started off up a 1/3 mile long hill. And it sucked. I tried my best, but had to start speed walking up the hill. I am trying my best, but it's going to be a lot process. I have to get back into Body Composition Assessment (BCA) standards by Feb. 7. So, I have 5 more months. I've made a lot of progress fitness wise in this short amount of time, but it sucks having post baby body. I tried on pants today and cried b/c of the size. My husband reminded me that just having a baby does that, but it doesn't make it any easier.

My belly has the baby pooch. I am doing as many crunches as I can, but I can't seem to get any results. I understand that it takes time, but I can't stand the way my body looks right now. Michael is totally worth it, but it's still so very hard.

No comments: