Sunday, September 6, 2009

I missed a day...

but we were really busy yesterday. Plus, Baby was constipated and not to happy. Last night was a rough night for us. This morning, after getting off the phone with the doctor's office and getting an appointment scheduled for tomorrow, he started to let go of what he was holding on too. And, he ended up pooping through the diaper, up his back, onto a cloth diaper, through that, and onto the diaper pad cover. HOLY COW there was a lot of poop. But, he instantly felt better!

Tonight, I went to a friend's house for a BBQ. It was really good spending time with her. She's 15 weeks pregnant, so I was grossing the guys out with pregnancy and labor stories. She was enjoying it, I think. Baby is asleep, so Hubs and I are going to finish watching Coraline. We started last night, but only made it 1/2 way through b/c I was super tired. Hopefully, Baby will sleep 8 hours again straight tonight. If only!!

No comments: