Monday, September 14, 2009

So tired!!

It's only 6:15 pm and I'm ready to crash! Mr. Baby hasn't been napping very well, which leads to not wanting to sleep in the evening. He was super fussy pants after I got him home from the day care. But, he's asleep now, probably for the night. I hope so, he was exhausted looking! As am I, by the way.
Today, I decided to step it up with my workouts. After the spin class (an hour long), I ran on the treadmill and did the stair climber for 30 minutes. I hope I can go running tonight, but I think I might just sleep instead. Tomorrow, I'm not going to be able to work out because of duty, but Wednesday, it is on!
I am going to go find food, I am starving! My grilled chicken salad for lunch after working out is long gone. Tomorrow I'll write a longer post since I'm going to have nothing else to do!

No comments: