Thursday, September 3, 2009

Two hour naps ROCK!!!

This afternoon I got to leave work at 1:30. So, I drove my 30 minute drive back home and picked up Baby from the daycare. I was super excited that we were going to get to have an afternoon to ourselves. I got home, changed him, then went upstairs to feed him. And he fell directly to sleep. I put him in his bassinet and decided to take a nap. 2 hours later, he woke up. How freaking awesome. I could use a lot more naps, but I'll take what I can get! Tomorrow, I have off so Hubs is taking Baby to daycare so I can have a "me" day. Which involves a lot of chores and maybe a mani/pedi. That would be AWESOME!!!

Today, a coworker told me that I looked like I was loosing a lot of weight. (Which according to the scales is a falsehood.) But, it did give me hope. I know that muscle weighs more then fat, blah blah. That fact doesn't help when I look down at the scales in the mornings. I am glad that she told me that. It put a little pep in my step.

No comments: